Sunday, May 20, 2007

Entire Youth Choir

Stake conference! So I had the great idea to draw the ENTIRE CHOIR! After you've been drawing models for 3+ hours and painting landscapes for 5+ hours, you realize that two hours to draw something isn't enough time. So, it's speed. Holy moly speed. Speaking of speed, I didn't realize how fast those meetings go. It was liking they were singing at me or I was singing or they were preaching and people would stand in the way so. . . don't underestimate how lively and crazy these meetings are. Kids rolling around and you couldn't stop it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aswome sketches man way nice.

Artist_Grass- said...

really cool. your drawing in churhc like me.

i also like the painting of the building

meg dinnell said...

the only way i stay awake in church...

jess smart smiley said...

Ha ha! Good for you, Rob! But why weren't you up there singing?