Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Massospondylus Day

Redesigning an friend's on character. Essentially trying to canonize things. However; I explore and not canonize. So, This is what you have. We had a couple refs to inspire the works. But I started making stuff up. We're trying to nail the facial features. The far left is was picked.
The body type that was chosen. Wiry and athletic.
She doesn't wear that single piece all the time though. I as trying to come up with a uniform he was describing to me. Left make enough sense. I can never figure out why huge shoulders in vogue. It does look like a warm coat though. With the bare legs an all. Cammy?
Never guess where this is UVSC students. Yeah, it's rather sloppy.
From photos on DA. Studying knees and overlapping forms.

5 comments:

jess smart smiley said...

Hooray for the library! Nice studies!

Dillon Thompson said...

Robert!! I love the last drawing so much. What are the designs for again. What ever it is for, it sounds cool. Amazing sketches always.

Unknown said...

all lookin good, i like the way your faces turn out. looks like you are stewing somthin up, what ever it is the ideas look good!

Artist_Grass- said...

I've got to start drawing like a made man...

I like the way you have concentrated on your overlaping forms.

Unknown said...

all of these pages are fantastic! wow!