Wednesday, March 07, 2007

RustyMetalsaurus Rex Day

Hallway Drawings. Guess who got the scanner working. Yeah. Sorry to bunch four pages together but I think you'd only look at them all if they were like this. I Dunno. Maybe I shouldn't make you enlarge it. Maybe I should fix it so the you can see the blue pencil. Maybe I should post finished stuff. . .
Oh. And this dragon. He's looking for some noobs and he's always hungry. This piece is seriously covers like. . . six sheets taped together letter sized paper in blue col-erase. I think that's cool, but it's not.

Also! I heard a little of the new Manowar album "God's of War". Holy smokes! Hail and Kill!

3 comments:

Dillon Thompson said...

HOw come my hallway drawings look like a bunch of OB1-2D2's running around. And there is no way that that dragon is going to pone me from way up there. I have an anti tank and I am not afraid to use it. Ok, mabie I am a little afraid. NO, I am running for a "APC" screaming medic, enemy air craft in bound over.

Artist_Grass- said...

Thats got a lot of nigt to it Rob. I love this drawing...

paul

jess smart smiley said...

Tee-hee-hee! I'd like to see the drawings switched, so that RustyMetalsaurus Rex is burninating the villagers, cause I think it's cool. But it's not.

I like the noses. Are these all based on blue pencil lines?